90/100 by 270735 users
- Title : A Periodic Table Showing Zinc Royalty Free Vector Image zinc symbol periodic table in All Periodic Table category
- Filename : All Periodic Table-A Periodic Table Showing Zinc Royalty Free Vector Image-zinc symbol periodic table
- Filetype: JPG
- Original Size: 1000 x 1072 pixels
- Resolution: High-res
- Category : All Periodic Table
- Labeled with: zinc symbol periodic table‚ zinc oxide symbol periodic table‚ all periodic table category
Some questions frequently asked by users : periodic table?
my 13 yr old daughter is working on a project for school. is there a site that has a list of everyday materials that go with the periodic table? ex. copper=penny, lead=fishing weight, ectperiodic table of elements help!!?
1. lead 2. arsenic 3. zinc 4. copper 5. silver i need to know the following things for each element please: a. name, symbol, and basic structure (protons, neutrons, electrons) b. group and column where it can be found c. "family" to which the element belongs to d. special physical and chemical properties e. 2 ways in which we use this element in today's society. i would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out. thanks!! im not sure whats the difference between a group a column and a family pla help!!!!what is 5 interesting information about zinc from periodic table?
cute sayings that can be made from the element symbols in the periodic table?
i'm making something for my boyfriend and he loves the periodic table.. is there any other sayings i can do besides "i luv you"???! please leave positive feedbackhelp with science periodic table need help with elements and symbol :)?
1.has 27 electrons in its orbital diagram. 2.is used in swimming pools to keep out bacteria. 3.is used in incandescent lamps. 4.was discovered by charles wood in south america. 5.melts at 1455 degrees c and boils at 1499 degrees c. 6.is a dangerous gas released by rocks and soil. 7.is shiny black solid, but gives off a purple vapor when heated. 8.is a solid found in marble, limestone, chalk, and milk. 9.has a name that means lazy in greek. 10.is a silvery-white metal used in flares, fireworks, and photographic light bulbs. 11.was isolated is 1808 by sir humphry davy. 12.is used in fluorescent lights with argon. 13.supports all plants and animal life. 14.was isolated by martin henrich klaproth in 1789. 15.has a name that means hidden one in greek. 16.is used in nuclear fission and is radioactive, poisonous, and explosive. 17.is a silvery metal used for food storage, roofs, and poles. 18.is a noble gas used in light bulbs and photographic pictures. 19.is a black solid contained in every organism. 20.has a name that comes from a greek word meaning stone. 21.can be found formed as diamond. 22.is a metal used to make silverware, jewelry, and coins. 23.is explosive and is the lightest of all metals. 24.is the lightest of all elements and is a flammable gas. 25.is found in aircrafts, automobiles, welding, and cooking utensils, and is used to transmit electricity. 26.is a solid and forms rust when reacted with air. 27.is a halogen gas that is yellow and explosive. 28.is a yellow solid and has a gas form that smells like rotten eggs. 29.could be used as a fuel in alternative cars. 30.used in x-ray jackets to prevent radiation from reaching the body 31.has the lowest freezing and boiling points of all elements. 32.an alloy needs to be 50% of this to be called "steel" 33.mixed with zinc this makes glow in the dark paints. 34.has the highest melting and boiling points of all elements. 35.produces a brilliant red flame, used in firework.
- Total Download : 221